Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Madonna, Gabe Dixon and Me

It's late and I need to get to sleep, but I meant to post a picture from last night's 11 o'clock news report all day and never got around to it. Anyway, I had the TV on, tuned to USA Channel 9 to hear the weather report while I was working on the computer. I wasn't paying much attention during the sports segment until I saw the word "Madonna" out of the corner of my eye and heard a woman's voice talking about the Nationals game (they lost). Thanks to the miracle of TiVO, I was able to capture this screen shot:

Hmmmm...maybe the divorce is taking its toll?

As for the other two names in tonight's headline, Sally (my loyal Plus One) and I were at Jammin' Java Monday night to see the Gabe Dixon Band perform. For now, I will simply say they were great and post the next picture, of me and the lovely, talented GD.

More shots from the show and tidbits of news from same ASAP. (I'd say "tomorrow" but there's a crapload of stuff to do before we depart Wednesday for upstate NY, so I'm trying to be realistic.) Until then, sleep well and play safe.

No comments: