Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Links for the New Year

Thursday is Washington Post regional section day, upon which (every other week, that is), I get to preview some type of cultural event coming to my Northern Virginia area. And, because I love music, it generally tends to be a rock show, although I write about all types of music and the occasional literary or dance event. So, tell me if you or someone you like is coming to town to play, to read, to dance or to be merry in any such way.

In today's Fairfax section:
Between the Trees, The Brilliant Inventions and Holiday Parade at Jammin Java

And in the Arlington/Alexandria section:
Panacea/RPM, Brice Woodall at IOTA Club & Cafe

Two weeks ago, A/A offered:
Good for the Jews at the Birchmere
while Fairfax was:
One Horse Town, Bandazian, Sparky’s Flaw, Stephanie’s Id

New CD's arrived yesterday, so I'll be back after today's mail arrives to add the new music...

No comments: