Monday, January 02, 2006

Tomorrow We Work Again

in the meantime, here's my ballot for this year's Village Voice Pazz and Jop Poll:

Your Pazz & Jop albums ballot was submitted as follows:

1. Gorillaz - Demon Days - Virgin (15)
2. Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak - RCA (15)
3. Talking Heads - Brick - Rhino (15)
4. Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run 30th Anniversary - Columbia (15)
5. Troubled Hubble - Making Beds in a Burning House - Lookout! (10)
6. Various Artists - Six Feet Under soundtrack - Astralwerks (5)
7. Lali Puna - I Thought I Was Over That - Morr Music (5)
8. Various Artists - This Bird Has Flown - Razor & Tie (5)
9. Sigur Ros - Takk - Geffen (5)
10. Arcade Fire - Arcade Fire - (10)

Your Pazz & Jop singles ballot was submitted as follows:

1. Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To? - Domino
2. Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine - Epic
3. Coldplay - Speed of Sound - Capitol
4. Spoon - I Turn My Camera On - Merge
5. Bright Eyes - When the President Talks to God
6. Magic Numbers - Mornings Eleven - Heavenly/EMI
7. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot - Universal
8. hellogoodbye - Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn - Drive-Thru
9. Natasha Bedingfield - These Words -
10. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul - Hollywood

But I forgot the Decemberists!
Please forgive me, Colin.

No comments: