Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's the CPF Blog Bicentennial!

According to whatever Blogger uses to track these things (the technical term might be 'counter'), this is the 200th Close Personal Friend Blog posting! (cue the virtual confetti)
Thanks for sticking with me.

A quick one today - the two most recent Washington Post stories:
The Bangles at State Theatre
Celeste Starchild at FireFlies, Evening Star

And a very Happy Birthday to Grace (a.k.a. College Girl)!
19 today, and seen here from an Inauguration week visit with Josh Miller (left) and Nate Lanthrum, formerly of Troubled Hubble and currently of (respectively) Picture Books and Kid, You'll Move Mountains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez, I've been lazy. I had to check my own blogging effort and found between blog.poltrack.net and musings.poltrack.net I only have 198 posts. Damn I started in 2006 as part of my "becoming an elder" movement... I admit it, been slacking off.