Friday, August 06, 2010

Not Dead. Yet.

No, I haven't been posting here in a while. (Just looked at the archives and see that the entire month of July passed without a peep.) However, if you've glanced at the "Yep, I'm Tweeting!" column to the right, you'll see that I have been writing - not so much for examiner.com (that may change) but now at a new outlet - Citysearch DC, where I post a weekly feature on Concert Picks for each coming week. A new one is up today.

And I've been to a lot of shows, some of which led to picture galleries on my Facebook page. I will be moving to Flickr soon to share upcoming shows with the Big Bad Web but for now, here's a picture to show that I am, indeed, still breathing. It was taken with the lovely Andrew Belle when his Three Out of Tenn tour stopped at the IOTA a bit ago -

So, if you want to know whassup with me before I get back to more/better blogging, please sign on for Twitter feeds @mariannemeyer, or read my stuff at Citysearch and examiner.com.

Hope you're having a cool (in all ways) summer!

No comments: