Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Penultimate Day of 2009

Resolved: The CPF Blog will be much more active in 2010.

I'm afraid I let things fall apart in the last month, but I am determined to get back on track, try new things, add more features and otherwise rededicate myself to this enterprise as the new year/decade dawns.
(And none too soon. 2009, don't let the door slap yo' ass on the way out!)

As I look to the new year, I am thinking of a redesign, maybe even taking it to another blogging site. (Wordpress, anyone?)
If you're still out there and you're still reading, thanks for hanging in there.
Now please let me know what you'd like to see more - or less - of. (I know it's bad to end a sentence with a preposition, but how else could that last one go?) Concert preview listings, the O/CD Tally, concert photos (will Painasonic ever fix my malfunctioning camera?!), links to examiner.com and other stories published elsewhere, videos that make me smile...everything's up in the air! How will it land?

Vote early and often.
And stay tuned.
Most happy new year, dear blog-mates.

No comments: