Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If I Lived There, I'd Be There

Meaning that if I were closer to Ashland, VA, I would definitely check out this Thursday night show...

"Audrey Auld is performing in your area this week. We would love a
mention in your cool blog. I understand you have come out to see
Audrey before and we really appreciate it! Her guitar player on this
run is a super talented Australian artist, Anne McCue. Thanks again!"

Since the nice PR person called the blog "cool," I gladly mention it - not just because of the nice adjective, but because this concert is a great double feature by two female singer/songwriters I have seen and enjoyed in the past. And it's only $7 (in advance)/$12 at the door to get in:

AUDREY AULD & ANNE McCUE
ASHLAND COFFEE & TEA
100 N. RAILROAD AVE 23005
ASHLAND, VA
Thursday, April 23, 8:00 PM
http://www.ashlandcoffeeandtea.com
804-798-1702

If you go, let me know how you liked it!

No comments: