Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Not-So-Sweetlife Festival

You know there's probably gonna be trouble when the guy in front of you is dressed as a tequila bottle.
(It was one of those foam sheaths with a hoodie-like head piece that made the cap, although he just let it dangle down his back). And that wasn't even the first sign that the Sweetlife Festival, which is probably ending just as I type this, wasn't going to go well.

Oops. The president is about to make a speech, so I'm totally distracted. Here are a few pics of Ra Ra Riot, whom we thoroughly enjoyed (I just downloaded their latest from emusic.com) and Cold War Kids, whom we've seen before and who solidified their rep as a damn fine band.

I would have more and better photos but the PR people messed up my photo pass. That, too, will be explained further. But for now, let's go to the White House...

 Cold War Kids
 Ra Ra Riot
 Ra Ra Riot

No comments: