Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Enquiring minds want to know why there hasn't been any blogging in a while, and I have no good answers or excuses. Not that much busier than usual, though I had a deadline for a magazine aimed at retired federal government workers (and no, it had nothing to do with musics; it was about political activities by older people) and the girls are home for spring break, so family action is up, free time down.

I tried a few times to post new photos from last week's adventure - the Jonas Brothers concert - but Blogger was giving me some trouble.

So, just to give those unused blog muscles a little stretch, here's the latest Washington Post previews.

Taste of Chaos featuring Bullet for My Valentine (interview with Matt Tuck) at the Patriot Center
Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca at Rosslyn Spectrum
Maceo Parker at the State Theatre
Saw Doctors
(interview with Lee Moran) at the Birchmere

In Other News...
here's my Pazz & Jop ballot from the Village Voice critics' poll, including my Top Ten albums and singles for 2007.

No comments: