Sunday, August 20, 2006

Warped Tour, part one - Axes and Asses

So, here's the thing -
I love being in the photo pit, and I took over 500 pictures at the Warped Tour stop at Nissan Pavilion, outside DC. But sometimes I look for a different angle and I've become (just a little bit, honestly!) fascinated with the rear view of the boys onstage.
So here are some butt shots from the show...I'll tell you who's who at the end (so to say!).


















The butts in question belong to:
A=Matt Friction, of the Pink Spiders
B = Forrest, of hellogoodbye
C=Jared Leto, of 30 Seconds to Mars


Once I got into the close-up mode, I also became fascinated with the performers' guitars. so here's a few of those shots, too:



























These guitars belong to:
A=Joan Jett
B = guitarist in Joan Jett's Blackhearts
C=Forrest, again
D=Jared Leto, again

1 comment:

Becki said...

I'm so jealous.